FOX on board?

Cruzin 1025

My husband is panicking. His beloved Cubbies are in the playoffs and if by chance they break the 100 year curse, we'll be on our cruise during the World Series.

Does anyone know if the TVs in the room have FOX on them? I remember ABC and NBC, but not sure about FOX.

The Fox Denver affiliate is carried on all Carnival ships. You can Google FOX Denver affiliate to find their website. They will have TV listing there but they will be mountain time, you will need to adjust to ship time.

Go Phillies! :D

Hey Cruzin...checked out your post cause my hubby loves the Cubs too, and saw that we're from the same town!!!!! Can't believe it!!!! Where in Oswego???? We live by Old Post......and when are you cruising??

Too Funny...we're right in that same area. Victoria Meadows subdivision - Douglas and Old Post!

We're on the Victory 10/26. If they can win it in 4 games we'll only have one to watch from the ship. :D

Wouldn't watching the Cubs lose in the first round of the playoffs be kind of disappointing for a Cub's fan? I hope it doesn't ruin your cruise. You never know though maybe Z will throw another no-hitter against a team that has been awake for 48 hours and worried about their houses and families.

I am just kidding of course and, yes you will be able to see your cubs lose on the cruise.

If you ask nicely, they may even show it on the big screen on Lido Deck. My husband asked about showing a huge game when we were on the Valor and they DID it. He watched with a few hundred of his closest friends.:D (his team won)

Angela Circle here. We're on the Pride on 11/9. Let's hope the Cubbies go all the way.......

Yep...Go Cubbies!

We were looking at the Pride as well, until I found the relocation cruise on the Victory and were able to get a really cool room (L-Shaped room with extended balcony). You'll have to let me know how you like it - we may do it next year. We're almost out of islands in the Caribbean.:cool:

Last October we were the lucky ones. Colorado Rockies were in the Play-Offs. We watched them in one of the bars everynight they played at least for a while. We were on the Liberty. It will be aired nationally so more then likely you will find them with no problem.

We are on the Pride this sunday and the first 2 Cubs games are at Wrigley on Wednesday and Thursday. I am hoping we can find them on somewhere on the ship!

We will NOT be watching them Lose!!!:D

First round is on TBS. Anyone know if that's available onboard? I don't recall seeing that one. :(

Archived