EZ Cruise Parking lot

Rockportgirl

I just spoke to my husband from the EZ Cruise parking lot. He rented one of those dollys to go up and bring our car back. He's not even going to do that. He said it's worse than anyone can imagine. Our car was moved up against a railing and one whole side is smashed in, the roof is caved in and he said there's sand and mud and dead fish inside up to the steering wheel. The oil pan fell out and is on the ground. He gave the keys to the man that works in the lot and told him he can have it if he wants it- it would cost more to tow it home than we could get for the scrap metal or anything.

The man that works there told him they had more like 20 feet of water than the 14 that was reported. My husband said there are a lot of really nice vehicles there that are just ruined. He said the whole drive in was surreal and he feels like the devastation is being underestimated.

Anyway, I just wanted to give ya'll a first hand account. Sorry for everyones losses.

We used EZ Cruise earlier this year, really nice folks, I feel sorry for them too. Sorry about your car loss.....I know you were really looking forward to your cruise.....Did you get to meet Lorri B from Tulsa? She lost her car too....:(

I just spoke to my husband from the EZ Cruise parking lot. He rented one of those dollys to go up and bring our car back. He's not even going to do that. He said it's worse than anyone can imagine. Our car was moved up against a railing and one whole side is smashed in, the roof is caved in and he said there's sand and mud and dead fish inside up to the steering wheel. The oil pan fell out and is on the ground. He gave the keys to the man that works in the lot and told him he can have it if he wants it- it would cost more to tow it home than we could get for the scrap metal or anything.

The man that works there told him they had more like 20 feet of water than the 14 that was reported. My husband said there are a lot of really nice vehicles there that are just ruined. He said the whole drive in was surreal and he feels like the devastation is being underestimated.

Anyway, I just wanted to give ya'll a first hand account. Sorry for everyones losses.

Rockportgirl,

I am so sorry about your vehicle and all the others that were parked there.

Archived