strollers...I know this has been discussed...but...

Ashelleigh

HI everyone...I need your help. Would you take a full size stroller on a cruise?

I need help deciding which stroller to take. Our DS really hates his Maclaren Triumph. He's 17 months old and large for his age (100th% height, 90% on weight) and he just doesn't seem comfortable. He won't sleep in it and will only ride for a minimum amount of time before getting cranky. We took it on a cruise when he was 11 months old, and I said I wouldn't take it again.....

Since that time, all the discussions have come up here about strollers and that the full size is too large. We have the Chicco Cortina for our full size stroller. He sleeps in it, he rides in eat and loves to eat his snacks from the snack tray. My only problem is most people here say the full size strollers are too large.

We're traveling on the Disney Magic, leaving next Friday. Can you please share your experience if you've taken your full size stroller on a cruise. Is it something you'd do again?

TIA!

My advice is, if you know the small stroller will be problematic with your little one and he loves the big one ~ take the big one!!!!

The inconvenience of having a bulky stroller will be FAR MORE tolerable than the nightmare of only having a stroller your child consistently freaks out in!

Good Luck!

HI everyone...I need your help. Would you take a full size stroller on a cruise?

Since that time, all the discussions have come up here about strollers and that the full size is too large. We have the Chicco Cortina for our full size stroller. He sleeps in it, he rides in eat and loves to eat his snacks from the snack tray. My only problem is most people here say the full size strollers are too large.

TIA!

I have cruised four times with my full-size double stroller - a Graco DuoGlider - with absolutely no problem. I think a full size stroller makes a cruise easier, not harder. The only hassle is the narrow corridor leading to/from the cabin. Otherwise, everything on a ship is made to accommodate wheelchairs, so as long as a stroller isn't wider than a wheelchair, I don't think there's a problem. You do have to wait for an elevator rather than take the stairs, but I'm never in a hurry on a cruise :rolleyes: .

Best,

Mia

Archived