battery charging

tabbsy

hiya, we are going on star 18th oct(yayyyy cant wait!!), and i'm sure i read somewhere that guest relations will charge camcorder/digi cam batteries because the voltage is low.

Could someone confirm this for me please, also should i take own chargers for this purpose or not:confused: .

thanks to any potential advisors.

Hiya,

Read brochure fine print and couldn't find anything about this. Checked web FAQ and again nothing.

(Not a sad person, only work 3 days a week :) )

Enjoy your cruise and let us know what you think of it, we still have a 121 days to go yet !!! :)

Wullie

Hi Tabbsy,

On my last cruise, while I was at Guest Relations one day I saw someone handing over their mobile (without a charger) to be charged so I would assume they will do this also for the camcorder etc.

As for my mobile, I was able to charge it up okay in the cabin.

Regards

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there - I've charged both camera batteries and mobile phones in our cabin every time we've been on the Star without a problem. I have a Nokia phone and just use its' regular charger, but for the camera batteries I use a Fuji worldwide charger - don't know whether it's just the name of it or whether it is any different to UK ones, but it works fine. You need a 2 pin US style flat pin adapter though.

Archived