Surcharges on Voyager

slickmouse

We've just booked a cruise for March on Voyager. It's been about 4 years since my last RCL cruise so wondering what new surcharges there are. Specifically....do they charge for ice skate rentals, rock climbing wall, or put-put golf. I'm aware of the whole $14.95 steak discussion :-) and also know about the speciality restaurants, etc. Just wondering about the 'fun' stuff that the kids will want to do. Last time - I don't believe there was a charge for these things. Oh - and Johnny Rockets - do they still charge for eating there or is it part of the price now? Seems like I heard they were making that free - but not sure. Trying to make out our budget.

Thanks!

Ditto the last poster. Specialty coffees and Ben and Jerry's ice cream are also extra. Otherwise, I'm sure it's much the same as four years ago. Actually, it's all exactly the same, except for the infamous $14.95 steak.

I've honestly never seen so many people so worked up over such a nothing in my life. If you don't want it, don't order it. They have plenty of the free food, and it's delicious.

Ditto the last poster. Specialty coffees and Ben and Jerry's ice cream are also extra. Otherwise, I'm sure it's much the same as four years ago. Actually, it's all exactly the same, except for the infamous $14.95 steak.

I've honestly never seen so many people so worked up over such a nothing in my life. If you don't want it, don't order it. They have plenty of the free food, and it's delicious.

well put.

There is no surcharge for mini golf, ice skating, or rock climbing.

Johnny Rockets is $3.95 per person but it is all you can eat.[/quote]

don't they charge for milk shakes & sodas? there is--well it was on the last ship, but know they are updating coupon books---a coupon in C&A books for free JR. have only been on 1 ship--Voyager--that had JR. Went once, that was enough. didn'r even go there on the 15 day TA last DEc. oh well.

Thanks! Just what I needed to know. I agree with you on the steak. If you don't want it - don't buy it. I've never seen the lack of choices of food to be a problem - especially judging by the size of the plates I've seen some people eat at the buffet. Seems like there is lots to choose from w/o spending $14.95 - if you don't want to.

I can't imagine folks going hungry on a cruise b/c nothing was fit to eat and they didn't want to spend the money on the 'good' steak :-)

Archived