Dinner Rotation and Luggage Locks

jenelabri

Once again, I've got questions :p

For some reason my brain is not comprehending everything I've been reading. It just now hit me that we will be on the cruise for 4 nights but there is only 3 restaurants that we rotate from. How does the extra night work? I was thinking maybe the 1st night (Sunday for us) we don't rotate restaurants. Someone help please!!

Also, I know this seems over paranoyed but does the Disney Wonder crew allow you to put a lock on your luggage? I wasn't realizing that they were going to take our luggage at on our last night and have it until we get of the ship. What do they do with it? Do they go through it?

Thanks to all!!!!

Re: Dinning

Yes, you are correct you will return to your first restaurant on your last night. Don't worry if you firget your rotational it will be printed on your room key.

Re: Luggae

The room stewards pick it up after 11pm and put it into storage. No they don't go through it, and yes you can certainly lock it up. Although I would recommend using only TSA approved locks if you are flying home. After the ship is docked all the luggage is transported to the terminal. There it may be sniffed by a canine unit.

They've actually changed the rotation. You'll dine in the same restaurant on nights 2 and 3.

Also, there are no guarantees about the safety of your luggage once you put it out. I had some things stolen from my suitcase on the way up to my stateroom - this was on another line. The last 2 cruises, I've carried all my own luggage off the ship in the morning. I actually prefer it, as it's faster than going through all the suitcases in the terminal.

• 4 months later...
They've actually changed the rotation. You'll dine in the same restaurant on nights 2 and 3.

And if I understand correctly night 2 or 3 is pirates' night, so even though you're repeating a restaurant there will be a different menu.

Archived