Prices Dropped?????

If you have paid in full for a cruise and the price drops 2 weeks before you cruise, can you get the lower price. I have been watching the RCCL website and the cruises 2 weeks before mine have dropped considerably, we cruise in 4 weeks. I take it as though the closer it gets to the cruise the cheaper to fill up the rooms. Can we take advantage of this. WE have booked with a local TA.
Thanks

If you book with RCI, you would get the reduction. If you book with a TA, that is a little trickier question to ask. Some TA's will give you the reduction, others will not.

Best to negotiate this prior to booking with your chosen TA.

[img]http://beta.hometown.aol.com/micknminy/myhomepage/animtink.gif[/img]
Celia

"Jewel OTS " 06/04 # 11 & 12
"Brilliance OTS" 04/05 # 13 & 14

Mine has gone up almost $400!!!
Glad you get the discount,
Pattie

Enchantment of the Sea
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;5;1;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

If it's a Happy Hour, for new bookings only, offering you can't use that for an adjustment... did you check the price and was it being offered on a Tuesday (that's when Happy Hours are avail). If it's NOT for a Happy Hour, but perhaps a ressie or other discount than you may be able to get it (depending on how helpful your agent is). Good luck.
Carolyn

Archived