What is that large white space on the Verandah deck?

neatokimmo

I believe that what you are seeing is a crew only area. The crew have their own service elevators, stairs, storage, etc. It allows them to move supplies like linens, room service can use this area, maintainance can bring up equipment, etc.

If I were in an inside adjacent to this area I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Charlie

Cool thanks so much!

I believe that what you are seeing is a crew only area. The crew have their own service elevators, stairs, storage, etc. It allows them to move supplies like linens, room service can use this area, maintainance can bring up equipment, etc.

If I were in an inside adjacent to this area I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Charlie

FWIW, we were on the Liberty on the Verandah deck. It is a crew area (our room was right across from it). This particular crew area was a pantry area and there was always ALWAYS laundry and cleaning supplies outside our door. (8-378)

Nothing to complain about really, but we won't stay there again now that we know. It NEVER interrupted our sleep or anything like that, though. If that is where your room is, don't worry... it's nothing bad or noisy at night. (We weren't in our cabin enough during the day to comment on this part.)

Archived