GS Perks on Navigator?

digster

We were in a GS on Rhapsody two years ago and were treated to goodies the first four or five days, such as a bottle of wine, a cheese tray, etc. Will we have similar gifts in a GS on NOS? Also, ROS didn't have a CL so what perks can we expect there? Thanks.

We were in a GS on Rhapsody two years ago and were treated to goodies the first four or five days, such as a bottle of wine, a cheese tray, etc. Will we have similar gifts in a GS on NOS? Also, ROS didn't have a CL so what perks can we expect there? Thanks.

I have sailed in a GS on the Adventure and there are some great perks! The perks are especially great if you are not Platinum or above C&A.

Priority boarding

Robes in your cabin

Petit fours delivered on the first formal night

Upgraded toiletries (Nice big bathroom!)

Access to the Concierge Lounge = free drinks in the evenings :D

Priority Ice Show tickets

I believe there are also additional perks such as a pillow menu, bottled water and a few others. I sailed in the GS in 2006 and will have a GS this coming February.

Maybe someone else who has sailed in a GS recently can pop in here and tell us what other perks we can expect? :)

We stayed in GS 1278 in January. Here is a link to my Webshots album with pics of the cabin and ship.

2224779420092368476IycDqi_th.jpg

Perks are:

--Personlized stationary

--Use of Concierge Lounge

--Continental Breakfast servied in the lounge 8am-10am

--Canapes, petit fours and complimentary bar set up 5pm-8:30pm

--Daily Menu display and pre-ordering of your dinner wine

--Reservations for any specialty restaurant

--Explorations! Salon and Spa Appointments

--Arrangements for private parties

--Personalized Discover shopping advice

--Business services such as faxes, copies, etc

--DVD's for your use onboard

--Priority tickets for Ice Show (were in our folder upon Embarkation)

--Cash Transactions

--Priority EMBARKATION (not debarkation...NO tender tickets...we had to wait like everyone else)

--robes, slippers, shampoo/conditioner/cream/bath sponge

--fruit basket

--Bottle of Champagne upon Embarkation

--special invitations to art auctions

--we also received postcards in our room (don't know if regular cabins get these)

we are on this one too...we have 2 GS-scored with the incredible SR. special(O:Do you know anything about the noise above on deck 11? We are just happy to have all that space for a 10 day cruise! We are D so love the c lounge-more perks?

We never had any real noise frrom deck 11. The cabin was really great. The C lounge was one of the major downfalls of the entire cruise. I have avoided posting much about our cruise because of the problems we had on board. The conceirge was just auful, I was never offered a drink (he did know my DH right away) it was just as if I was invisible standing right next to him. He refused to help me with a spa reservation I wanted to change, and he recommended we not stop in for breakfast as it would probably not be to our liking. Ok enough of that - I am normally a RCCI chearleader and don't want to dwell on the small things. See why I never wrote a review? The ship is beautiful, and most of the crew are great. A cruise is what you make of it. Just know that your cabin and ship are beautiful, where you are going is great and nowhere near home. It's vacation - so have a great time.

Was your Butler helpful, Teri for things the C was not? I am hoping we can get ALL the tickets for the ice show from him/her (did this before) as none of our grandkids have ever been to an ice show and will LOVE it. Or had you requested a specific night in advance that they were already in your folder?

Now that it is closer I am getting very excited. How was the food? Mariner was okay....not super but we had fabulous food on Radiance.

Archived