Medi Fast Anybody?

TanIslandGirl

Hi. I did medi-fast about 3 years ago, and lost 25 #s. But, me being me, I have since put it back on.:o (love food) Well, I promised myself I would lose this extra 30 by cruise time this year, which is in 28 days now! Lose so far.....drum roll....wait for it.....0. Yep, every day I have the same talk with myself, and everyday I keep right on doing what I have every other day.

So that's just me. Medi-fast, it works. It worked for me and it can work for you. It's not the product, it's how you use it. When I was on it, I was totally motivated, so the weight came off. I think water was the secret, drank a ton, and everytime I used the bathroom I think I lost another pound.

Ok, it's Mon., I know I can still lose a good 5 or 6 #'s in 28 days. Still have some old shakes left, and I belong to Curves (they miss me:( ).

tanislandgirl, let's do it!!!!!

:) Willie T,

Sounds like a plan, lets get motivated and do what we need to do.

I know what you mean about that talk you have with your self every day,

I have that same talk. I would like to lose 30 pounds and if I could get it done before my February cruise that would be great. My package should come this week and I plan to get started ASAP. I'm figuring it should be here either Friday or Saturday. Thanks for the words of encouragement.

LOL, I've had these old feet down so many times, even went the whole path several times. I've been up and down, and probably will always do that. I'am a yo-yo dieter, but not huge amounts, not to worry, and slowly over time.

Dinner went reasonably well, small (super extra lean) beef patty,w/beans, a little string beans, and some tomato, plain no mayo. And I'am not an evening snacker, days are my downfall.

OK, so the box full of MediFast items arrived today. I will begin on Saturday since tomorrow night (Friday) we are invited to a tail gate party prior to a High School Football game. A dear friend of mine is preparing a feast of her families favorite food. She is from Puerto Rico and makes the best dishes. Her family is going through a lot of trouble so of course I have to respect her hard work, but only this time, and then it's strictly MediFast for a very long time.;)

I will let you all know how it goes.

Ya!!! Still not eating tooo much, you know, the old fashion way. Have'nt been on the scale. It's the look in clothes I care about, not so much what the hated scale has to tell me.:mad: I truly hate that damn scale!!!!!

Jump on that Medi-fast wagon n Sat., and tell us next week how it goes.

WATER, WATER, WATER!!!!

My story:

June 15, 2008 I finally said enough is enough.

I booked a cruise for Dec. with the goal that if I didn't lose 50 lbs I had to cancel. I started eating Lean Cuisines. Lost some weight; but, realized I was retaining too much fluid. Found Medifast and on July 7 started my Medifast Lean and Green program. Only went off one week, we had to evacuate for Gustav. I weigh every Monday and as of this week I have lost 44.5 lbs. Only 5.5 to my goal. I figure I'll have all of November to lose the weight I may gain (hopefully not) on the cruise. I also plan to do a modified plan for the rest of December and resume faithfully on Jan 5th.

Medifast has been a Godsend for me and not difficult at all. It's totally a mind set.

Come on December - I'm ready!

Susan -

Well, I hope the scale were good to you. Seeing as it was your first week, hopefully you saw really favorable results.

I weigh tomorrow morning. The last 2 weeks were wonderful. If tomorrow is good, I'll be elated. I've been very compliant - my cruise is 8 weeks away. I'm still very much overweight; but, I'm hoping to be able to enjoy it without the knee and back problems. I want to be able to walk everywhere without having to stop every 5 minutes to rest. My knee has improved 100%, not sure about the back yet.

Please let me know how you're doing.

Chris

:) Hello,

I'm so sorry I didn't get back here to report my weight loss.... I am doing well so far I have lost 11 pounds. First week was a great loss & the second week was alot less. Not a problem though, I'm in it for the long haul. How are you doing on the plan Chris?

Susan

Hey Susan -

Congrats. 11 lbs first week is right on. It's a great way to get started. I know the next weeks will be less but, don't sweat it. The way I look at it is "I didn't gain". Any loss is better than a gain and it all adds up. Keep up the good work.

For me, last week was exceptional - lost 4.8. I couldn't believe it. This morning I recorded a 2.6 loss. I'll take that any day of the week. I've had a phenominal last 4 weeks. That's when I started doing the gym part as well as water exercises (my knee could finally take it). The total loss for that 4 week period was 14.0 lbs. I have been ecstatic. Now that I have gotten into the routine of gym and water, I'm very curious what the next 4 weeks will average. I am hoping for around 10 lbs. We'll see.

Please keep me informed. Stay focused.

Chris

• 1 month later...

How ya doin tanislandgirl? Our cruise is over for the year. Did I lose even 1 stupid pound? Hell no. But I had a blast anyway. Looking into another cruise in Oct. 09. I just know I can lose the weight for this one!:p:D:o:):rolleyes: Ya ya ya, same old song. But none of my clothes fit, I have to do something. New clothes maybe?

Archived