Retiring the next Carnival Ship.....

southbayer

I think Carnival's next ship to sail into it's last sunset is... The Holiday.

Let's say you..

Considering its been announced that she is leaving the Carnival fleet next Nov,thats a safe bet.:p

http://carnival-news.com/2008/08/18/carnival-cruise-lines-to-increase-capacity-in-mobile-by-42-percent-with-deployment-of-carnival-fantasy-in-fall-2009/

. The Holiday will remain in Mobile through the departure of November 2, 2009 and will then be transferred to Iberocruceros, a Spain-based sister cruise brand under the Carnival Corporation & plc umbrella.

Well, the Destiny could hit an iceberg sailing from Miami.

Not likely. From reviews I've read, the a/c is hit or miss on this ship. Many complaining the it was hotter than hell on board. The heat radiating from the ship should melt any icebergs before a collision occurs. :p

I think it will be many years until the first Fantasy Class ship is retired, let alone any Destiny, Spirit, or Conquest Class ship. The Fantasy Class ships are undergoing the Evolutions of Fun upgrades, which hints that they will remain in service for many years to come.

Not likely. From reviews I've read, the a/c is hit or miss on this ship. Many complaining the it was hotter than hell on board. The heat radiating from the ship should melt any icebergs before a collision occurs. :p

LMAO, good one futaba. Or if it is possible, wait till after the Saints and Sinners are through with their cruise. :D

Archived