Has Anyone Ever Kept In Touch With Cruise Staff???

DONDON55

We recently sailed on the Miracle, Sept 14th sailing out of NYC.

We had two wonderful waiters in the dining room, Iputu and Arturo. We had the most delightful cocktail waitress, Phatta, she is from Thailand.

My question is does anyone know how to contact cruise employees by email?

My daughters meant to get her email before we left but they never did.

Phatta works in the dining room for both seatings, then she moves to Frankie and Johnnies and works there till closing.

If anyone on the Miracle now or the next sailing meets her, please tell he Gary and the girls say "Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah" she will know immediately who we are. My husband has a very deep voice and "Oh yeah" is his signature line when he likes something. She got the biggest kick out of him and everywhere we bumped into her, we would hear her cute little voice say " Oh yeah, Oh Year Mr Gary".

Please get her email address or you can give her mine.

We would love to keep in contact with her............

Thanks......The Richardsons, Foxboro MA

don, go to the roll calls section and look for the roll call for the miracle thats leaving soon and ask someone there if they could get it for you.i talk to kaitlin (special k ), she was on the miracle but was transfered to another ship.

thanks.........I already did that.........figured I would post on both areas and see what happens.

Special K's last cruise on the Miracle was the sailing we were on. what a delightfull girl........she's the only one of the cruise directors that was not annoying...........Binky, Pip, and Big Sexy (still can't figure that one out) scare me.......strange strange strange ! ! ! !

The Cruise Director from our last cruise (Sun Princess Feb.'07) calls us from England every 4-6 weeks. He is no longer with the ship but is planning to go back to working on a ship. He is one of the funniest guys I have ever met.

Maybe someone will be able to find out the info you need.

Archived