Has anyone tried GreenWay Tours?

Grannyannie7

We are visiting Puntarenas in January. I would love to go ziplining and my hubby and his parents would enjoy a much more sedate day. I am leaning towards GreenWay Tours as we will be able to travel and eat lunch together and I can go ziplining and they will do a tour of the park. Has anyone any experience with this company? I did email and the response was quick and thorough. I just don't like paying up front for something with no feedback. Any info would be appreciated.

I did contact them earlier. The tour I wanted to do was too long for the time that I have there. They seem reputable. I ended up booking with a local driver. I guess that doesn't really answer your question but I thought I'd give you my opinion.

Thanks anyway, Debbie. I did find a recent review on Tripadvisor. It was extremely positive and even caused my husband to consider ziplining with me (the author was a 71-year-old man who loved the experience). He had many great things to say about the tour, the tour guide and the experience. I will probably just go ahead and book but I will wait until closer to the departure date (only 91 days to go).

• 4 weeks later...
We are considering the same tour. Our cruise is on the Freedom on January 17, 2009. If this is the same cruise, we could do this together. We would prefer to find another couple to do this with. Let us know.

We are on the same cruise, have you checked out our crazy roll call?

We are using Greenway for Jan 17th sailing. They have been recommended by people on "cc" we are a group of 18 so far.

OP: when are you cruising, if after the 17th I can let you know how it worked out for us.

We are actually leaving January 6th and will be in Puntarenas long before you but not long enough to post a review before you leave. Thanks for the offers to join us. It would have been fun. I will go even if my hubby doesn't (I went snorkelling in Alaska without him too). Enjoy your cruise AND your ziplining.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived