Gem On-board Gift Shop Help

rikkikika

Are you cruising on the Gem soon? Can someone buy me something from the Gem On-board Gift Shop? I've tried NCL directly and eBay but no luck!

I'm looking for a postcard and toy scale model of the Gem ship (can be dicast or even inflatable). Would like to use both as props for delivering a cruise as a Christmas gift.

I need this by December 20th.

If you'd like to help, please drop a return post!

Thanks!

Are you cruising on the Gem soon? Can someone buy me something from the Gem On-board Gift Shop? I've tried NCL directly and eBay but no luck!

I'm looking for a postcard and toy scale model of the Gem ship (can be dicast or even inflatable). Would like to use both as props for delivering a cruise as a Christmas gift.

If you'd like to help, please drop a return post!

Thanks!

Has anyone helped you out yet? We leave on Friday for our cruise on the Gem..........I can help if you need it. Just e-mail me privately at andesjardins02@gmail.com

Amanda

I too am looking for a ceramic model of this ship for prop for a Christmas present. When are you sailing?

Well I'm sailing January 3rd - it's just a 1 day . . .my BF has never been and this is kinda a test run! :D Thought the ship/postcard prop would help with the gift giving.

Try this company:

Flag Ship Retail

10300 Northwest 19th Street

Suite 111

Miami Florida, 33172

1-888-296-4189

I've perchased Wind, Jewel and Pearl models from them. Cost was about $30.

Archived