workout/fitness area Azamara Quest

mybagsarepacked

We just recently returned from 2 weeks on the Quest, and the gym did have set hours. It closed each night at 8:00, but I'm not sure what time it opened each day (7:00 seems to be what I remember, though). It's a small gym for sure, but they do offer Pilates, Yoga, Stretching, and Spinning classes -- and all were complimentary.

Hope this helps -- have fun!

We just recently returned from 2 weeks on the Quest, and the gym did have set hours. It closed each night at 8:00, but I'm not sure what time it opened each day (7:00 seems to be what I remember, though). It's a small gym for sure, but they do offer Pilates, Yoga, Stretching, and Spinning classes -- and all were complimentary.

Hope this helps -- have fun!

Thank you SO much. This helps a ton. We can't wait to try out the Quest.

Stacy

There were two rowing machines on the Quest, but I'm not sure what brand they were. As for the weigh machines, I also don't recall the brand, but they were new and typical of most modern gyms. The gym was just too small to have machines that worked more than a handful of muscle groups.

Hey guys

Going on the Quest Nov21st thru Dec 17th.

Was wondering if the steamroom and sauna are free when you use the gym like on other ships??

Was the ship friendly and open to guys traveling together??

any other info you can email me if you like.

Thanks

P:D

Hey guys

Going on the Quest Nov21st thru Dec 17th.

Was wondering if the steamroom and sauna are free when you use the gym like on other ships??

Was the ship friendly and open to guys traveling together??

any other info you can email me if you like.

Thanks

P:D

So glad you asked about the sauna! I plum forgot.

There was a steam room in the men's locker room (no extra charge), but no dry sauna. I assume there was a steam room in women's area, as well.

The people we met, shared meals with, hung out with, all sure seemed to have to no problem with us (of course, we're awfully nice! :) ). Seriously, though, our experience on the Quest and every cruise we've been on has been a very positive one in terms of being treated just like any other couple, which is pretty much what we are. You all will have a great time!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived