Which per in HONOLULU, OAHU docking

DBRJesters

Dose anybody know which per Princess use when they are HAWAII/ROUNDTRIP at the Honolulu, Oahu?

I am trying to find out how far the airport is from the per. We would like to take the Big Island Spectacalar Helicopter tour. It's a two hour tour and need to take a cab to the airport. I called the Blue Hawaiian Helicopters and they say there is two pers for the curise ships. And I do not know which one Princess use's.

Dose anybody know which per Princess use when they are HAWAII/ROUNDTRIP at the Honolulu, Oahu?

I am trying to find out how far the airport is from the per. We would like to take the Big Island Spectacalar Helicopter tour. It's a two hour tour and need to take a cab to the airport. I called the Blue Hawaiian Helicopters and they say there is two pers for the curise ships. And I do not know which one Princess use's.

Either Pier 10 or 11. NCL has first priority at the one closest to Aloha marketplace at Aloha tower. To make sure when pier is being used now go to the Ports of Call board and scroll to Hawaii. Maybe ask the quesiton there. Tehre are some very knowledgable people on that board.

Marilyn

You will be about six miles from the airport and you should probably allow about 20 mins to account for traffic.

You can get on the Port of Honolulu website to find which pier your ship will be docked at. As I recall there is a calendar that shows what cruise ships are in port each day and tells which pier each one is booked for. I did this for our Hawaii cruise this past March.

It would seem that for the first part of the season they are going to use pier 10 which is along side the Aloha Tower and then later move to pier 2 which is about 7 blocks away. That is different from last year where the Diamond used pier 10 all season.

Sorry my eyes and fingers did not work together on my privious post, here are links to the State of Hawaii's DOT indicating that the Golden will use pier 11 for Oct thru Dec 2008 then move over to pier 2 for Jan thru April 2009 and then come back to pier 11 for Oct thru Dec 2009.

http://hawaii.gov/dot/harbors/file-links/passenger-cruise-schedules/oahucruise2008.pdf

http://hawaii.gov/dot/harbors/file-links/passenger-cruise-schedules/oahucruise2009.pdf

Archived