"Sky" Drydock is scheduled for October

Addictedtwo

James, any truth in the Sky going to dry dock in october? I am leaving on the oct 20th sailing. Also what do they do if the ac is not working?? will they not move you to another cabin?

According to a friend whos a officer on the ship they have no word on dry dock, and with it being October if they had it planed they would of already gotten word.

The part about adding a deck next year is difficult to conceive. NCL is only leasing the Sky from Star. Star is trying to sell her as we speak, so why enlarge her? The $99 cruises for 4 nights is a telling sign that NCL can't fill her at her current size. Changing her itinerary to Cozumel and Key West would help fill cabins and command a higher per diem.

I was on the 9/26 cruise and there was no winner of the lotto jackpot. I had a couple of non-winning tickets for 9/28 but did manage to get a consolation prize of $10 slot play. I can't believe someone won $12,000 on video poker. It better not have the person who got on the machine just after me.

I was on the 9/26 cruise and there was no winner of the lotto jackpot. I had a couple of non-winning tickets for 9/28 but did manage to get a consolation prize of $10 slot play. I can't believe someone won $12,000 on video poker. It better not have the person who got on the machine just after me.

Yes that was the sailing I was on as well. I was playing the machine to the side of the consolation box with my back to the cash counter and noticed not many tickets were not being put in for the prizes, maybe 5 to 10 tickets.

I guess you heard the "alfa code" the one day, it turned out that they thought a female was choking but it ended up that it was an asthma attack.

Just got off a 3 day Sky cruise...we were in 9046 and our a/c did not work the entire cruise. It was so warm we had to open the balcony door to get some air. Also we smelled sewer the whole cruise...especially on deck 9.

Luckily you had a balcony door. I couldn't imagine being in a inside or outside with no a/c. What you had endure is still pretty miserable. Maybe NCL will get things worked out on the Sky before her last sailings in April....

Archived