Jewelery

LadyPandora407

First off this is just MY OPINION!!

St. Martin all along Front Street and near the pier have lots of places to buy jewelry. We have purchased bracelets and rings there and had good experience. We went in to so many different shops and looked around, you don't want to pay the price they are asking. If you see something you like in one shop and the price isn't right walk down the street and you might just find it at another.

The one thing I did learn from our very first trip to Cozumel was that not all rings can be sized up, such as channel style rings.

One of the guys we met on a cruise a couple of years ago bought a watch he had seen in the states and he said he got it for about $300 less, he was very happy.

St. Thomas has lots of shops also, but I didn't think they move on their prices at all.

Which ever place you decide to shop, just shop till you drop:p and have fun!!!

the shops put outrageous prices on the jewelery and then cut them a lot but you have to keep saying no until you arrive at a price you can live with. I think about 1/3 the original price. As for watches, check Nextdaywatches.com before you go. I saved $200 over prices I saw in the islands by buying online and no shipping or tax. Also check Amazon. I like Gemsland but won't set foot in anyplace "International"

Archived