Carnival vs. RCCL & Differency in balcony categories

Hi!

I'm deciding between the Carnival Freedom and trying RCCL (the Navigator of the Seas) for the first time. The search is currently down so I'm not able to try and find this info. from previous posts.

I'm leaning towards RCCL for this cruise and I'm hoping to get a couple of questions answered.

1. What is the difference between the Deluxe and the Superior balcony staterooms (categories D1,2,3 & E 1,2)? Which would you prefer?

2. Does RCCL provide bathrobes for balcony guests?

3. What are your favourite tips or must-dos for RCCL?

Thanks!!!

The Cat D balcony cabins (D1, D2, and D3) are 214 square feet plus a 68 square foot balcony. The Cat E Balcony cabins (E1, E2, and E3) are 177 square feet plus a 74 square foot balcony.

RCCL does not automatically supply bathrobes in regular staterooms, but many times you can ask your room steward and they will be able to provide them for you.

Hi!

I'm deciding between the Carnival Freedom and trying RCCL (the Navigator of the Seas) for the first time. The search is currently down so I'm not able to try and find this info. from previous posts.

I'm leaning towards RCCL for this cruise and I'm hoping to get a couple of questions answered.

1. What is the difference between the Deluxe and the Superior balcony staterooms (categories D1,2,3 & E 1,2)? Which would you prefer?

2. Does RCCL provide bathrobes for balcony guests?

3. What are your favourite tips or must-dos for RCCL?

Thanks!!!

1. The D categories are slightly longer than the E categories thus making the desk space a little longer a couch in-lue-of a love seat.

2. RCCL does not provide bath robes for balcony cabins but if you ask you room attendant they may be able to get some for you but it is not a guarantee.

3. I would say that a must do on that ship if the ice show and for and RCCL ship is to do the rock wall.

I hope that you can make your decision and have a great cruise once you decide.

Archived