Thoughts on Carnival Freedom

ScotFi

:)

Hi

Booked a cruise on Celebration for this year had to be cancelled as I believe she was sold.

We cruised on RCI Enchantment of the Seas and had a ball. We are looking to book for next year around Oct and have been looking at Carnival Freedom. Can anyone out there compare the two experiences.

I am aware by reading the boards that a lot comes down to personal choice, itenerary and cost. Just looking for some advice and thank you all in advance.

Scotfi and converted DH

Hi Scot,

We sailed on the Freedom in April and below I have given a link to our review. We haven't sailed on RCI, but I don't think you can go wrong with the Freedom. And you are right, price, itinerary and personal preferences are things to consider when making a choice. Good Luck

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=41218

After checking reviews and looking around at itinerary/cost etc. our family settled on the Freedom for a cruise next May. We're very excited and confident we made a good decision.

...the Carnival Freedom. We had the best time last April and are going again next April. We couldn't say enough fantastic things about Carnival, the staff and the beautiful Freedom!:D

...the Carnival Freedom. We had the best time last April and are going again next April. We couldn't say enough fantastic things about Carnival, the staff and the beautiful Freedom!:D

Hi Lynn...How are you and Ronnie? Hope all is well in Maine.:)

We sailed on the Freedon last year and loved the ship and crew. While the crew rotates out the ship is something to enjoy. We are platinum with CCL and the Freedom has been our favorite ship so much so we are taking the entire family this winter.

Archived