Inside gurantte on liberty or mariner

panz

A couple weeks ago we booked an inside guarantee for the Mariner for a cruise at the end of October. We ended up with cabin 6687 which is at the aft end of the ship on deck 6. This one was a super deal that disappeared within two days after it became available.

Tim

Has anyone out there used gurantee inside and if so where did you end up ? thanks

Back in 1999 we had a group of 12 (6 cabins) and we all booked inside guaranty on the 3rd saling of Voyager. About 4 weeks before sail date, I saw a message on these boards that anyone who had booked inside on that cruise date was being upgraded to outside with verandah. I immediately contacted our TA and he told me that we were indeed all upgraded to the balcony cabins and they were 6 in a row. :D Needless to say, we were delighted and had great cruise. Unfortunately,I don't think those type of upgrades happen too much anymore. ;)

On the LOS I had the option of a inside guarantee dirt cheap or an oceanview dirt cheap. This time I took the oceanview dirt cheap (cheaper than a non-guarantee inside and cheaper than a promenade cabin). We got stuck with a level 2 oceanview, but it is an oceanview and it is cheaper than what everyone else in a confirmed inside cabin paid. Look into that option. I was surprised to see the price difference wasn't that big.

Cruisin4kicks, we got that great inside guarantee deal as well and are assigned to the same cabin on another deck, same cruise. Think these are the cheap seats? We'll find out, I guess! We really do not care. For the price, we can cruise again in the spring! We usually book a balcony but who stays in their cabin anyway? Can't wait!!!

Archived