Pictures from our CCL Alaska Cruise on 9/3/08

Sumy

Okay, so I have more questions :) How'd you like the AK Seaplane tour? Would you recommend it? And did you go on the fjords/glacier combo tour? Also, where did you take the waterfall pic (it's before the married man street pics)? Sorry for all the questions...........

Okay, so I have more questions :) How'd you like the AK Seaplane tour? Would you recommend it? And did you go on the fjords/glacier combo tour? Also, where did you take the waterfall pic (it's before the married man street pics)? Sorry for all the questions...........

The AK Seaplane tour was good, just a little frightening at first if you don't like flying and/or or scared of heights (like me). But you soon realize its acctually such an awesome experience that you end up getting over your fears. Yes we went on the fjords/glacier tour, we took the longest tour they offer according to the pilot.

Not sure if I would exactly call it a waterfall, but I guess technically it is since its a drop in elevation. That waterfall is under the bridge that you make a right turn and go over as you walk towards the hatchery and totem pole heritage museum. I think just like the sign says its know as the "fish ladder". That waterway is the same one that started back at the harbor and is the one the stilt house boardwalk borders. The Ketchikan creek? I cant recall the exact name.

• 2 weeks later...
Great pictures! I am ready to go now.

I see you use a Canon Rebel XTi, which len(s) do you have?

Jamie

I used two lenses on the trip. My Tamron 17-50 2.8 and I rented a Canon 100-400L F4

Wonderful photos!

Thank you !!

I finally finished editing and uploading the last of them. This can give some of you interested in going to Alaska an idea of what you can see and how many great things there are to photograph in Alaska :)

Link to Gallery:

http://coldfyre.zenfolio.com/f842210103

First off I have to say WOW :eek: you got some awesome photo's, I take it one of you is very much into photography.

DH & I are wanting to go to Alaska on a cruise within the next couple of years, I would love to talk to you to find out what all you did [excursions] and your advise for us if you wouldn't mind emailing me sometime.

srappinfun@hotmail.com

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful photo's

Deb

First off I have to say WOW :eek: you got some awesome photo's, I take it one of you is very much into photography.

DH & I are wanting to go to Alaska on a cruise within the next couple of years, I would love to talk to you to find out what all you did [excursions] and your advise for us if you wouldn't mind emailing me sometime.

srappinfun@hotmail.com

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful photo's

Deb

Over in this thread we listed all the companies we used for all the excursions we took: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=853338

Archived