Twin Bed Cabin on PG

scotlady

Hi! My husband & I are booked for a Category C on the May 16th, 2009 cruise. This is our first cruise.

I just noticed that the cabin we are booked into has the "queen/twin beds" configuration. Our TA didn't advise us of this when she booked the cabin. Does this mean that we will basically be sleeping on two twin beds that have been pushed together? We like to "snuggle", so sounds like this might be uncomfortable, & I'm wondering if I should see if another cabin is available.

The standard for the cruise industry is twin (sort of, it's 3X7) and it is configured to be a queen or 2 twins, depending on needs/requests. Most likely your TA has requested a queen for you, and yes it will be 2 beds together, but they definitely have a way to cushion the place where they meet -- you will not fall into a hole or a crack, lol. :D

bev

While it wasn't too uncomfortable for us in the pushed-together twins, we asked our cabin stewardess for an "egg crate" foam pad to be added to our mattress. It made a huge difference!! Don't be afraid to ask for one of those if you need it. They will gladly oblige.

Archived