Cozumel Bar Hop Bus

gracie65

Tommy you will not regret it..it is by far the best excursion I have ever done.. just so relaxing and fun at the same time.. It is hard to describe the beauty of the East side!!

Slick, I also think Coconut is ewwwww but you guys make the shrimp sound yummy.. I may have to get DH to get him and me try one:p

Cant wait 3 weeks till we cruise and then 22 days till we HOP!!

I just got back from a cruise that stopped in Cozumel. Thanks to everyone here, my friend and I did the bar hop and had a fantastic time! We met some other people from another ship and partied like it was someone's birthday...oh yeah, it was. We were treated royally at all of the places. It is a GREAT way to see the Eastern side of the island. We were there on the 13th of this month and the water was not rough at all. The sea turtles have started their mating ritual and we got to hear and see the nests. This is a NOT TO MISS adventure.

We are thinking about doing this on our next cruise. How long is it? And how long are you at each bar?

Thanks

I must be going crazy:eek::eek: I could of sworn this was answered by CarribbeanTina last night stating 5 hours total time with 45 mins per bar.

I then ask the question this morning,,,,,,"Can we take our unfinished drinks with us on the bus while going to the next bar?" Or get "one for the road" That had disappeared too. So I am asking again:)

we'll be there this Sat. I need to figure out what to do. We've done Nachi 4 or 5 times and it is beautiful, but i wanted something different. just not sure how much fun it will be with just the 2 of us.

I think you need at least 6 people to book the bus. If you can round people up on your rollcall you could book it or maybe they already have one going - you should contact them and see.

We are going in 2 weeks, cant wait. I dont really do shots, will give em to DH then grab a beer or try that drink Iguana. Cant wait to see East Side for 1st time

Just got back, for what it's worth, the "shots" are not shots as we think of them. They come in shot glasses but are really drinks that you can order from the bars if you so choose. You won't get wasted on them.

Great time all around, one suggestion, get a coconut at Coconuts and have a shot of rum put in it. Coconut shrimp or fish tacos as Rasta's. Food really does taste better when your barefoot.

Less than a week to go and have not heard where the pick up point is for RCCL. Where have the rest of you been picked up, and what was your drop off point?

We were met at the bus/taxi pick up at Puerta Maya (Carnival dock), the RCL people were met at their dock. We had to walk across the street and down a block or two to the 7/11. Sounds strange but it was about in the middle of the two docks. You'll be getting an e-mail about where you will be picked up. If not e-mail them and ask. A lot will depend on how many people are on the tour.

When the tour was over the Carnival people were let off at the Puerta Maya dock and the RCL people were let off at their dock.

Never a worry about missing the ship, even had time for a Banana Banshee at Fat Tuesdays and some shopping.

We were met at the bus/taxi pick up at Puerta Maya (Carnival dock), the RCL people were met at their dock. We had to walk across the street and down a block or two to the 7/11. Sounds strange but it was about in the middle of the two docks. You'll be getting an e-mail about where you will be picked up. If not e-mail them and ask. A lot will depend on how many people are on the tour.

When the tour was over the Carnival people were let off at the Puerta Maya dock and the RCL people were let off at their dock.

Never a worry about missing the ship, even had time for a Banana Banshee at Fat Tuesdays and some shopping.

Thank you, we finally recieved all the information today! Looking forward to seeing some beautiful scenery along with the pops:D

I think you need at least 6 people to book the bus. If you can round people up on your rollcall you could book it or maybe they already have one going - you should contact them and see.

I booked them for late November with only four people. They did, however, ask me to check roll call and see if we could round up a few more. So far, no takers.

Archived