Cozumel Bar Hop Bus

gracie65

My husband and I are considering this tour. Is there time at each stop to sit in the sun or get a massage? They say there are specials on food/drinks. Did you find this to be true, or were the prices the same regardless if you are on the hop?

We have done numerouse AI on Cozumel, so we really want to try something new. This sounds fun!

OK, I want to do this. Sounds like a blast and I've done Nachi Cochum, and a dune buggy thing, etc before, so want something new. But no one else in my group drinks, so they don't want to go. Will I feel weird without a friend along, or does everyone get into the party atmosphere pretty quick? I've never met a stranger, but don't want people to look at me funny if I walk up and ask to join them at a table. And I definitely don't want to hang out alone. Any advice???

My husband and I are considering this tour. Is there time at each stop to sit in the sun or get a massage? They say there are specials on food/drinks. Did you find this to be true, or were the prices the same regardless if you are on the hop?

We have done numerouse AI on Cozumel, so we really want to try something new. This sounds fun!

It is my understanding that you are at each location for about 40 minutes.

There are massages on the East side as well and lots of places to just sit in the sun.

Enjoy....

we'll be doing the hop on Saturday...it'll be our 2nd smiley-eatdrink055.gif

have a question for yall...anyone have 5 stops (paradise beach) or is it just the 4?

Punta Morena

Coconut's

Playa Bonita

Rasta's

we only did 4 last time but we were alittle rowdy and ran over our allotted time

have a question for yall...anyone have 5 stops (paradise beach) or is it just the 4?

Punta Morena

Coconut's

Playa Bonita

Rasta's

we only did 4 last time but we were alittle rowdy and ran over our allotted time

We did the hop in late November. We did the stops on the East Side you listed above plus a brief stop at El Mirador (no shot there but you could buy drinks). We did not stop at Paradise Beach.

Punta Morena

Coconut's

Playa Bonita

Rasta's

No, No , No!!!! We can't run over!!! I am so nervous about doing this excursion, but it sounds like a ton of fun. Our ship leaves at 6. Tom said there a quite a few from Radiance and he will drop us off right at the pier. It sounds like a fun bunch and we really do not want to spend the rest of the cruise in Cozumel trying to get a flight back to Tampa:eek:

No, No , No!!!! We can't run over!!! I am so nervous about doing this excursion, but it sounds like a ton of fun. Our ship leaves at 6. Tom said there a quite a few from Radiance and he will drop us off right at the pier. It sounds like a fun bunch and we really do not want to spend the rest of the cruise in Cozumel trying to get a flight back to Tampa:eek:

my bad..i worded that wrong :confused: our time at rastas was shortened because we spent too much time at coconuts. we were back at our pier in time. actually...i just checked our docs and we leave cozumel at 5 :eek: so you will definately be back in time, probably earlier than you want to ;)

For the person asking about the massage on the beach.. I got mine at the first stop it is so nice to listen to the waves while getting a awesome massage, I paid $22 for 15 mins and it was worth every penny!! They also offer massages at the other stops too...just not sure the cost.. Can't wait for another well deserved one in a 9 days!!!!

For the person asking about the massage on the beach.. I got mine at the first stop it is so nice to listen to the waves while getting a awesome massage, I paid $22 for 15 mins and it was worth every penny!! They also offer massages at the other stops too...just not sure the cost.. Can't wait for another well deserved one in a 9 days!!!!

Was that a place that had the massage area upstairs and open to the ocean???

I LOVE those waves.....

Wow this rates almost as good as Nachi with CC's. I have it on my list now so we will have to make a group decision as to which we will do.

Can anyone tell me what the drink prices are like at each stop? It says free shot at each stop, but we are all beer drinkers, not shot doer's.

We were just on the East side.....and we all we drank was beer at some of the same places that the Bar Hop goes to...and IF I am remembering correctly....(depending on the beer you selected)...it was $2 - 3???

(depending on the brand AND where you are ...some bars are cheaper than others)

They weren't $1 each (like the good ole days)...but I don't remember then being overly expensive either.

Everyone should see the East side at least once.... I could sit there and watch those huge waves roll in all day long,

We were just on the East side.....and we all we drank was beer at some of the same places that the Bar Hop goes to...and IF I am remembering correctly....(depending on the beer you selected)...it was $2 - 3???

(depending on the brand AND where you are ...some bars are cheaper than others)

They weren't $1 each (like the good ole days)...but I don't remember then being overly expensive either.

Everyone should see the East side at least once.... I could sit there and watch those huge waves roll in all day long,

Thank you very much. I will let everyone in my group know.

I am torn between this and Nachi. And I have nothing planned for Progreso :(

IF you have never been to the EAST side....then this is the only way to see it (IMHO)...

IF you only want a beach day...then do Nachi.

Btw, we never have anything planned for Progreso.....:D

Does this usually sell out? How far out do people usually book?

This is not a ship excursion. It is an independent tour...but Cozumel is one of the ports where independent tours are easily done without stress of missing the ship.

I would google their website and check to see if they already have a group going OR you can build your own.

LHP it is the first stop with the big cross..it was pure heaven;) We are officially addicted to the bar hop and the East Side

We drank beer or SOL and it is $3 at most stops but they do have $2 beers also!!

We are soooo excited 5 more days till HOP time

Btw, the statue thingy that was at the end of the road by Mescalito

(at the end of the crossover road) was hit by a car and destroyed.

This looks like so much fun!! I think next cruise to Cozumel sweetie and I go on, this will be a "must do"!

Taking a galpal who wants to chillax on the beach this time...but this sounds great!

Gotta love Cruise Critic's members!

Thanks!

Karen

Archived