Good restaurants with seaviews

redabby

Hi, I will finish my tour at about 11.30 and don't board my ship until 5.30. We were thinking of having a nice lunch and than sit on the beach. I've narrowed my choices down to maybe Champers on I think Accra beach as i'ts quite near the port or maybe the hotel restaurant at Crane beach but a bit futher away and I heard some of the beach has been eroded. I would prefer a Caribbean feel for my meal and like the sound of Brown Sugars buffets but would have to get to beach afterwards. Any advice or more suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks Claire.

Hi Claire, I have ate at all of the restaurants you mentioned and you have done your research well. Champers nice higher end restaurant on the eastern cliff of Accra beach, 20 mins to port. Crane, great view, good food, 45 mins to port.

Brown Sugar, good local buffet, not on the beach. 10 mins to port. Hilton beach 2 mins away. Some other good options I have ate at are Pices and Davids both at the entrance of St. Lawerence gap, 25mins to port. (there is a possibility these are only open for dinner, check google) You can also go to carib beach bar which is a beach bar/restaurant. You can swim there and have a decent meal after. 25 mins to port.

Archived