Kids program times

cruisyjulie

Hi. We are traveling with another family over New Years on the Solstice. They have a 15 year old daughter and are wondering what time the activities begin for her age group. We have been on some ships where the teen activities don't begin until 10pm. Also, does anyone know if there are kids night dinners? We are traveling also with a nine year old, 10 year old and two 11 year olds. Thanks.

I don't have the Solstice hours, but we were on the Constellation this past Feb, and I have that info: Fun Factory opened at 9, and went straight through until 10 pm. After that, you have the option of paying $6.00 per hour per child until 1 am. You do have to provide a lunch for your child, as they cannot feed them. They will have a afternoon and dinner party on port days for $6.00.

Activities for the teens go from 9:30 am until 1 am.

They also did 3 dinners with the kids at no charge (10 night cruise) if I remember correctly.

The 9 year old would be in cadets, the 10 and 11 year old will be in Ensigns and the 15 year old will be in teens.

Enjoy your cruise!

Kim

Archived