The adventures of Mr & Mrs Dobbie

gkaclt

Ok some thought re the pac sun dobbies....should we have them for dawn and sun or should we get one set for each?

OR does anyone want me to get a benaie bear and we could do the same kind of thing but just do it a bit differnetly to keep things fun?????

If I have your email address I can email you the contact details for the next person in the diary closer to the time. Then you can get address or cabin number depending what needed.

Hope that sound good to all. Happy bingo playing.

:o Kelly

Thanks for organising this Kelly! Good job :D My email is mrsminxy @ gmail dot com I've got some great ideas for these guys in January! Chez, better tell Andy to be prepared :p :D :p

Ok here is dobbie's travel plans so far.

Set 1

Glenda 11/10/08 -Pacific Sun Lunch only - leave on board

Waterwheel 11/10/08 -Pacific Sun - leave on board

Jacquine & John 18/10/08- pacific sun - post

tasheetash 22/11/08 Pacific sun - post

gratz 9/12/08 Pacific dawn -post

Msminz 09/01/09 Dawn Princess -post

Bris1stcruise 09/04/09 Pacific Sun - post

forever dreaming 18/04/09 pacific sun

set 2

Sonyac 7/11/08 Pacific dawn - leave on board (1 cruise till next team)

bigbear28 29/11/08 Pacific Dawn - post

tslady 18/12/08 dawn princess- post

Cruzernut 06/02/09 - post

Aussiedisneyfan 13/04/09 Rhaspody - post

Brossy 21/07/09 pacific Dawn

Due to the overwhelming response we will have 2 sets of dobblies travelling around. (thanks Sonyac for getting set2 ) It seems most people will need to post onto the next person rather than be able to just leave on board. If i have your email I will sent it to the person before you so they can contact you re: address or cabin details. I will try and remind people about 2 weeks before the cruise to get in contact with each other. Would think postage not too much as they are little and light.

Glenda has emailed me and said she has set1 in a pencil case with luggage tag. Sounds like a good idea. Trying to think of something light and little that could be passed around to show who has had them.

Love the idea of website or facebook but dont know much about these site to do it sorry.

Hope these plans suit everyone.

:p Kelly

Ok here is dobbie's travel plans so far.

Glenda has emailed me and said she has set1 in a pencil case with luggage tag. Sounds like a good idea. Trying to think of something light and little that could be passed around to show who has had them.

Love the idea of website or facebook but dont know much about these site to do it sorry.

Hope these plans suit everyone.

:p Kelly

The pencil cases were well past their use by date, so have a little bag for their travels. It has room for any extra bit's anyone wants to add when passing the Dobbies over, like souvenirs.

The tag is one I purchased last cruise on the Pac Sun and just has a zipper so the details can be easily changed.

aresheridan318

Hoping as time goes on that people will join in and mostly they will just be left with the purser rather than posting.

dobbies_bag.jpg

The pencil cases were well past their use by date, so have a little bag for their travels. It has room for any extra bit's anyone wants to add when passing the Dobbies over, like souvenirs.

The tag is one I purchased last cruise on the Pac Sun and just has a zipper so the details can be easily changed.

aresheridan318

Hoping as time goes on that people will join in and mostly they will just be left with the purser rather than posting.

dobbies_bag.jpg

Glenda, I have a bag exactly the same as this one, I am happy to donate to the "other " set of Dobbies. Just need to know who to send it to, or I can brng it up on the weekend for our lunch:)

Chez

xx

Glenda, I have a bag exactly the same as this one, I am happy to donate to the "other " set of Dobbies. Just need to know who to send it to, or I can brng it up on the weekend for our lunch:)

Chez

xx

Hi Cheryl,

That's great, what are the odds of that!

And perhaps if someone else could buy another luggage tag to pop on the bag that would make it complete.

I am not sure who is preparing the next set, had a feeling it may be Sonya.

But if it's not, I can if someone can get me a set of dobbers from a cruise.

Kelly is in charge of the Dobbie Project. :D Kelly can you fill us in on the second set and who Cheryl should send the bag too? Or should she bring it on Saturday when we do lunch with the Dobbies?

Just a suggestion....instead of tasheetesh posting me set one, bigbear28 could leave SET 2 at the pursers desk for me and tasheetesh could post set one to TSLADY

Just saves one lot of postage......did I make any sense?

oops sorry about that, got a little tricky with dates overlapping and dobbies changing ships, I will get better I'm sure. :p

tassheetash could you please post to tslady

bigbear28 could you please leave on board for gratz

Sonyac is starting set 2 and would need the little bag sent to her, (sonya if you could please email me your address I will forward it on).Thanks for bag cheanandy:p

Thanks everyone for all the bits of help:p

Take care Kelly:p

Hi Cheryl,

That's great, what are the odds of that!

And perhaps if someone else could buy another luggage tag to pop on the bag that would make it complete.

I am not sure who is preparing the next set, had a feeling it may be Sonya.

But if it's not, I can if someone can get me a set of dobbers from a cruise.

Kelly is in charge of the Dobbie Project. :D Kelly can you fill us in on the second set and who Cheryl should send the bag too? Or should she bring it on Saturday when we do lunch with the Dobbies?

Glenda, if I can purchase a tag on PS I will drop it in the post after 18th Oct if that suits. Waterwheel

Attn Waterwheel,

The tag would need to go to Sonayac, i will pass on her email to glenda to give to you as I dont have your email. (confusing LOL). Then if you dont mind I will get you to sent it to her

Thanks Kelly:o

P.s is that ok sonyac???wont send till get your ok

Please tell me if you are not happy for me to pass on your email to someone else in the group. I will not pass postal address but rather let you get in contact with each other. Will just be a sort of middle girl.

that sound ok

Please tell me if you are not happy for me to pass on your email to someone else in the group. I will not pass postal address but rather let you get in contact with each other. Will just be a sort of middle girl.

that sound ok

Kelly Middle girl:)

My email is cherylab at tpg dot com dot au, I am totally confused:confused: :o

so whoever wants the bag sent to them, can they email me with their details? or I can take it to Glenda Gizzy on Saturday.

Chez

xx

Hi everyone!!

Chez, I didnt realise that we were lunching with the dobbies. How exciting!!

Kirsten

I know, I hope Mr and Mrs Minx behave themselves:eek: we wouldnt want to corrupt the Dobbies :p ...........not after having seen the pics of them dining with you on the last lunch;)

Chez

xx

Ok, according to the info, I am supposed to be leaving them on the boat.

Is this still correct?? If so, I will leave them at the pursers desk for collection. By the way, if anyone wants to contact me, they can as my hotmail addy is not protected knowledge.

Email addy is sonyacarbone at hotmail dot com

I think I already posted this previously.

Kelly if I am supposed to post them let me know.

that sound ok

Hi Kelly

Not sure if you have this, but my email is erisonilu at yahoo.com.au . No secret.

Sonja

Hello Cheryl,

The bag needs to be sent to Sonya if you wouldn't mind posting it to her. She will need to email you her address. If you are unable to post please give to Glenda to arrange postage. (i can pay postage if it a prob for any one, but should only be a few $ I think).

Sonya is buying set2 dobbies and taking them on their 1st cruise on 7/11/08. Then leaving on board for bigbear28

Glenda has set1 and bag already. leaving on board for waterwheel

Contact details for each other are CHERYL: cherylab@tpg.com.au

SONYA :sonyacarbone@hotmail.com

Glenda glenda@spolt.com.au

Thanks Girls.

Kelly

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that Mr and Mrs Dobbie2 have arrived and are resting comfortably on the computer desk. Mrs Dobbie is dressed but is awaiting her hair appointment (lol) and Mr Dobbie is awaiting his wardrobe malfunction fix (ie, no clothes available lol). Due to this, Mrs Dobbie is red and Mr Dobbie is blue (lol).

Shall post piccies when all is in order with the Dobbies. :D

Archived