Go W/ Gus Humanitarian Tour ??

steviecheri

Can anyone please provide the (general) itinerary for this tour? We will be in Guatemala on Christmas Eve and am wondering if we will still be able to visit with the school children? My greatest fear is missing the ship, has anyone had problems with this when using Gus? I am booking all our other tours thru the ship but this sounds wonderful. Thanks for any info

We did this tour a couple years ago and enjoyed it so much we are going again this year during Thanksgiving week. You should contact Gus directly to assure that you will be visiting the school children on Christmas eve. You don't need to worry at all about missing the ship. When we went before, our cruise ship was about 3 hours late arriving in port. Gus still provided us with the full tour and was very conscientious about getting us back in plenty of time. This was the first tour we had ever booked other than a cruise ship tour and we were very worried. This time around, I'll be able to fully relax and enjoy the day. If you go, be sure to order the catch of the day fish for your lunch, it is incredible.

Archived