If you want 100 shares of Carnival stock

DqALEX

I became a CCL share owner today! I'm very happy.:)

By the way, I have had a stock go to zero before, MCI. But I had bought that stock when MCI first started up and later sold some shares, so actually I had made money on it before it went bankrupt.

Call me crazy! I just turned my cash IRA to a stock account. I have never traded stock before, but I think that the stocks being down so far, it might be a good time to get in. Any advice would be helpful. I am looking at CCL, RCL, MSFT, and Verizon. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Well CCL stock closed today at $27.92 which is $5 less than it was when this posting started...This is a great chance to get some stock now if you want it.....I bought mine in july at $36.32 but I'm holding mine as long as I'm able to cruise....Dennis

Lets not forget that Carnival is not the only stock thats has gone down everyday this week. The Market as a whole is falling. You money IMO is safer in Carnival than a lot of other stocks. Carnival ship are still sailing full, oil is down, and labor is very low. If Carnival starts to sail 1/2 full or empty, if oil goes back to over $140.00 or there is a strike by workers than I will worry about Carnival.

I was just told by the bank that I couldn't start trading for more than a week.:( Does anyone know how to get this going so I can trade faster?

What I did was to set up my stock trade account so I could transfer money right from my checking account to my stock trade account. it takes not even a min to wire money online.

Lets not forget that Carnival is not the only stock thats has gone down everyday this week. The Market as a whole is falling. You money IMO is safer in Carnival than a lot of other stocks. Carnival ship are still sailing full, oil is down, and labor is very low. If Carnival starts to sail 1/2 full or empty, if oil goes back to over $140.00 or there is a strike by workers than I will worry about Carnival.

Yes my portfolio has taken a hit and I just turned 59 1/2, but I still have my wife working so I'm OK...Dennis

I bought more today at 29.16. Was pretty happy with my number until that last hour! :mad:

I have an order in to sell it, wish me luck! I missed reselling it by 8 cents today. I was like go baby go! lol

Why would you sell it? You have a few cruises upcoming. Go for the OBC that will help off set any loss

I have a lot of CCL stock right now, most of it is stuck at a higher price (along with all my other stocks). I am just trying to make a little bit of $$ while the rest of it is frozen.

Why would you sell it? You have a few cruises upcoming. Go for the OBC that will help off set any loss

If we bought 100 shares of Carnival stock - say tomorrow - would we be able to apply the OBC to a cruise this December?

Thanks in advance...

All you have to fo is Fax in your proof of stock ownership, along with the sail date cabin#, ship name, and booking #

Two Question can you buy Carnival share with a credit card and what is the place to but it at?

No, you can't use a credit card directly (I suppose you could put one of those balance transfer checks into your checking account though). You need to open a brokerage account. My personal favorite is ScotTrade but there are many to choose from.

I have been watching this thread with a great deal of interest so I hope that people keep giving us the feedback that has been coming our way. I haven't bought yet, still waiting :D but I do have a question . . . Are the OBC good for any cruiseline that CCL owns, or just Carnival? We will be taking our first Carnival cruise in September, but we have done quite a few cruisese with Princess, so it would be nice if we could get it for either.

Archived