If you want 100 shares of Carnival stock

DqALEX

I'm not sure. 52 week low and an 8% lost in one day.

Hehe...it's actually closer to a 400 week low. :eek:

But stocks are beaten up across the board. Hopping into your Ford or GM automobile to go to work tomorrow would be risky using this theory.

OK, so I was going to scan and email my trade confirmations this morning, and I've lost the post that had the addresses. I think one went to reservations research and a cc to Kim someone. Can anyone point me to that post or re-post the email addresses?

Thanks!

Is anyone but me worried that these cruise lines might go under berfore or during our cruise?:confused:

The stock price says very little about a company's actual financial health. CCL has plenty of cash on hand and is still turning a profit. They're just "worth" a lot less on paper in this skittish and emotional market.

I suspect this has been answered within this thread already, so forgive me for asking again if it has.

How long does it usually take to show up as an OBC? I emailed the info Friday morning. I'm just wondering if, with this being a holiday week, I should be extra patient and not expect to see anything for another week.

I don't want to keep checking my docs 5 times a day if y'all think it will take a week to appear. :o

I suspect this has been answered within this thread already, so forgive me for asking again if it has.

How long does it usually take to show up as an OBC? I emailed the info Friday morning. I'm just wondering if, with this being a holiday week, I should be extra patient and not expect to see anything for another week.

I don't want to keep checking my docs 5 times a day if y'all think it will take a week to appear. :o

I've never been able to confirm mine ahead of time, but they have ALWAYS been there. Maybe the new computer update allows it now in the myDocs section, but in the past you just trusted that it was done. They would never confirm by email either.

I've never been able to confirm mine ahead of time, but they have ALWAYS been there. Maybe the new computer update allows it now in the myDocs section, but in the past you just trusted that it was done. They would never confirm by email either.

For individual bookings it shows up in Mydocs on the page where it breaks down what you paid for the cruise.

For group bookings, there is no such breakdown by amount paid or credited.

For group bookings, you need to go through the group department to get the credit, although Kim usually forwards them on. I fax directly to them requesting email confirmation, and more times than not, will receive the email.

It shouldn't take more than a few work days, and often less, for the credit to appear.

Alex, stop or you'll just jinx them! :p

I'm an individual booking. I'll try to refrain from checking my docs again until tomorrow. I mean, it's not like I can spend it yet! I just don't want to assume it will be applied and then find out once I'm on board that it wasn't. Don't want to take the paperwork with me, either.

Alex, stop or you'll just jinx them! :p

I'm an individual booking. I'll try to refrain from checking my docs again until tomorrow. I mean, it's not like I can spend it yet! I just don't want to assume it will be applied and then find out once I'm on board that it wasn't. Don't want to take the paperwork with me, either.

How true. It might go down.LOL I just went to Carnival.com and look to see if I could view my docs for my New Years cruise. Today I can, 34 days before my cruise. I look on there and I see my $50.00 OBC. My Docs should come in the mail any day now

I exercised my self-restraint and didn't check my docs again until this morning. No OBC yet.

I'll give it until tomorrow afternoon, then I'll call. I want to ask about the $50 OBC I'm supposed to have thanks to a 45-day letter. I called at about 40 days out, was given a confirmation number and said it would be on my account. It never showed up. I had the same thing for Glory and it appeared as an OBC a few days after I called.

So I may as well call about that, too.

Well, I just checked (I know, I said I wasn't going to check more than once a day), and it's there. :D

So, I emailed the info Friday morning and the OBC showed up sometime today. Not bad at all.

I'll send it all in again with the info for my Victory. That one will be $100. Yippee.

Well, I just checked (I know, I said I wasn't going to check more than once a day), and it's there. :D

So, I emailed the info Friday morning and the OBC showed up sometime today. Not bad at all.

I'll send it all in again with the info for my Victory. That one will be $100. Yippee.

$100 is a nice OBC. I'm getting $50 on my next cruise on the Carnival Freedom. Its only a 6 day cruise. $100 is nice

I just bought my first stock ever- 100 shares of CCL at around $19 a share. I'm prepared to ride this wave and hopefully come out ahead-even if it takes a few years.

Now I just have to get my documentation and figure out how to get OBC for my cruise in April.

It will be fun watching the market, even though I know it may continue to slide.

I'll just keep thinking positive thoughts.:)

I just bought my first stock ever- 100 shares of CCL at around $19 a share. I'm prepared to ride this wave and hopefully come out ahead-even if it takes a few years.

Now I just have to get my documentation and figure out how to get OBC for my cruise in April.

It will be fun watching the market, even though I know it may continue to slide.

I'll just keep thinking positive thoughts.:)

Congrats. You got a good price.

Archived