Cuban cigars in St Martin

DEBCAT65

Can anybody recommend a great place to get genuine Cuban cigars in St Martin? DH is an occasional cigar smoker and would dearly LOVE to purchase a Cuban to smoke while in port.

Thanks for the feedback!

Debbi

Can anybody recommend a great place to get genuine Cuban cigars in St Martin? DH is an occasional cigar smoker and would dearly LOVE to purchase a Cuban to smoke while in port.

Thanks for the feedback!

Debbi

I'd like to know the same thing. I've had probably 50/50 luck on getting real Cubans in the Caribbean, would love to know where I'm not going to get my money's worth, and not a $1 cigar for $16.

If you want to purchase authentic Cuban cigars on St. Maarten, go to La Casa del Habanos on Front St. in Phillipsburg. DO NOT buy from duty free stores with signs touting “Authentic Cuban Cigars.” There are only two officially licensed Habanos S.A. stores on the island. The other store is in the town of Marigot on the French side of the island.

If you want to purchase authentic Cuban cigars on St. Maarten, go to La Casa del Habanos on Front St. in Phillipsburg. DO NOT buy from duty free stores with signs touting “Authentic Cuban Cigars.” There are only two officially licensed Habanos S.A. stores on the island. The other store is in the town of Marigot on the French side of the island.

Agreed. I have purchased and smoked there myself. You can even enjoy your cigar with a fine rum or cognac while you are there.

Thre are other stores that do sell authentic Cuban cigars but there are stores also that sell fakes. I know Cannegie Liquor Store near the square on Front Strret has a nice assortment of real Cuban cigars

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
The La Casa Del Habano on Front Street has closed. The one on the other side of the island, in Marigot, is still open.

So if that one is closed where is the other one? I would love to find a store to buy real cubans... :confused:

So if that one is closed where is the other one? I would love to find a store to buy real cubans... :confused:

You will find it in Marigot, on the French side of the island..............

Casa del Habano / Marigot Marina, St. Martin, FWI / phone (590) 590 87 58 94

Archived