QE2 - Amateur Entertainment Opportunities?

PCM

Hello,

Firstly, what a great resource this forum is. I have found much useful QE2 info. Thank You.

An odd questions, so please forgive me.

Does anyone know if there are opportunities ( we are sailing soon as customers ) on the QE2 for someone inclined to do a little entertainment as a non paid amateur? Just as a one off... Something I fancy doing...

Any thoughts appreciated.

PCM

Does anyone know if there are opportunities ( we are sailing soon as customers ) on the QE2 for someone inclined to do a little entertainment as a non paid amateur? Just as a one off... Something I fancy doing...

I don't know if it's really what you're looking for, but towards the end of each cruise there is usually a passenger talent contest. Other than that I think it would depend on your particular talents and an opportunity presenting itself.

J

I don't know if it's really what you're looking for, but towards the end of each cruise there is usually a passenger talent contest. Other than that I think it would depend on your particular talents and an opportunity presenting itself.

J

It is not a contest but it is a show.

If you are a singer there is also Karioki in the Golden Lion some nights.

It is not a contest but it is a show.

If you are a singer there is also Karioki in the Golden Lion some nights.

I bow to your superior knowledge regarding the Passenger Talent Whatever. After all, as I am officially a talent free zone, there's very little likelihood that I would ever be involved.

However, as we are clearly on the fringes of Pedant World here, I think you'll find that the singing thing is called Karaoke. :)

J

I bow to your superior knowledge regarding the Passenger Talent Whatever. After all, as I am officially a talent free zone, there's very little likelihood that I would ever be involved.

However, as we are clearly on the fringes of Pedant World here, I think you'll find that the singing thing is called Karaoke. :)

J

Hmm. The fact that you actually know that is a tad suspicious Jimmy.

Bet you're a Whizz at 'My Way' & Noo Yoik, Noo Yoik.

G.

J

Thank you, I alway wondered how to spell it :rolleyes:

My information is from the Autumn Colours cruise, it was a week too early as the colours in Canada are wonderful NOW.

Archived