Extra cushion on beds

hotrockstar

You can try requesting the egg crate online but we have found that this often does not get transmitted to the cabin steward so now we just ask the steward as soon as he comes to our cabin and he often looks after it within and hour or so. No big deal.:)

I was wondering how to request those foam

cushions on the beds.

Can I go directly to Princess.com or just call in and hopefully have them on our beds when we arrive?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

We fax our request about 30 days before our cruise to: 661-284-4745

In most cases it is in place when we get onboard, if not a reminder to the room steward insures that it'll be placed on the bed at turndown.

We usually fax over our request so this will be in place when we arrive. About 50% of the time the request gets through. The other 50% of the time, we have to request it again when we meet our room steward as the home office has not forwarded the request.

So, it's almost not worth it to us to take the time to fax the request over. I am going to give it one more try for our next voyage, and fax over the request a month before we leave. If again it doesn't get to the ship, I will not do it again but wait until we board.

Good luck!

We faxed the request for eggcrate along with a top sheet before our cruise and it was already done when we arrived. I will try again this time and hopefully will get the same result, if not, will request when we get on board.

Archived