Bon Voyage Cotton

MrPete

Well, thx Pete! Sittin' here like I have nothing else to do today.:D Headed out to Mass soon, will finish packing later today, and "off I go" tomorrow morning. I will raise my first glass to all my CC friends. Thx again.

:D Will do!

I'm not going to be able to go to Paradise Beach as I had planned. Will just get off the ship at the Coz pier for a teeny bit of shopping. I managed to get a nasty muscle sprain several days ago - but me and my 'po achin' back will enjoy sun and sea breezes. Hey, 'stuff' happens. I'll still enjoy myself.:)

Cotton, have an outstanding time! If you can, try and book a massage before Cozumel.. maybe it will help. I actually pulled my back onboard.. funny story.. my shoe heel got stuck in one of the metal strips between doors.. shoe stayed, I didn't.. I was embarrassed, and walked limply to the aft of the ship for a drink.. felt fine.. next day back was very, very bad. A man that had seen it happen called me Cinderella for the rest of the trip. :-0 Anyway, I had a massage and it helped a little, plus another passenger gave me one of those "heated adhesive pads" that you can buy, kind of like muscle sprain cream.. it worked too. Good Luck!

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!

Karen

Cotton, have a great time sweetie! This is a well deserved one for ya!!!! I wish you could make it to Paradise :( Sorry about the back... if you could make it, you could get a great massage!!!!! You will still have a great time anyway!!!!! Can't wait for your review!!!!!!

Hey Karen, right on the beach at PB... can't miss it... right down from the bar :D They have a nice little hut set up there... I believe it is $1 per minute with a 15 minute minimum? Get a nice drink and massage... Several in our group had one... Lovely!!!!

Cotton sorry to hear about the sprain, a message sounds ggod. Have a great cruise and I can't wait to read your review. But I will have to wait to read it when I return from WDW I'm leaving Friday and returning on 11/11.

Cotton,

I wish you a safe cruise and a wonderful time. Sorry to hear of your back, though. Hopefully, after a few foo foo's, you'll forget about the aching back. ;) I can't wait unitl it's finally my time to go cruising! Sheesh. One request: take me with you? :cool: LMAO!

Happy sailing,

T.

Cotton, sort of new to the boards . . . at least the "new boards" and have enjoyed reading your posts. Didn't know you were leaving tomorrow. You have a wonderful time (and I agree . . . get a nice long massage before Cosumel). Bon Voyage . . .

plus another passenger gave me one of those "heated adhesive pads" that you can buy, kind of like muscle sprain cream.. it worked too. Good Luck!

Karen

...and I bet they pack flat. Thats an idea to pack some and have available! Have a great cruise Cotton.

Ms B

P.S. Karen, thanks for the heads up about those openings in the floors. My M-I-L tripped on one of the raised edges coming out of the gift shop on Sensation and really sprained her ankle. :(

Thx y'all! I intend to have a wonderful cruise.:D I already have 10 of those heat patches packed, as well as Aspercreme.:rolleyes: Lordy, I've turned into my mother!!! (My mind says I'm SO young, why doesn't the bod agree?) Guess I'll have to write a book "The Old Lady and the Sea".

A massage on a beach sounds heavenly. I'll write a review when I return, and I promise, no aches or pains will be mentioned.....:D Bon Voyage to ME, and all who are sailing this week!

Archived