Dining Room Number of courses served, be sure to order what you like

happy cruzer

Hi, I just read a review over on the reviews page. The reviewer mentioned that the menu only had three courses and I have also seen others reviews say two courses.

Just for the newbies to know, many of the cruiselines recently reorganized their dining room menus to only list two or three courses. But you can order anyway you like.

For example, a couple of lines list small plates and then large plates on the menu.

The small plate area includes cold soup, hot soup, cold appetizer, hot appetizer, salads. Then the large plates list the different entrees.

It is perfectly OK to order what you want. I like an appetizer, a soup, and an entree (sometimes two like lobster and steak for surf and turf). Then there will be dessert sometimes it is one the main the menu and sometimes on a seperate one. You can also order as many of an item that you want. Many folks have favorites and order extra.

One note, if you want to make a reasonable special request, be prepared that it may not be possible to have it the same night, it may be the following night.

Hope this helps someone!

Archived