Pool Temperature Question

hililyhilo

I'm going on the Destiny in the middle of next month, leaving from Miami. My question is whether the pools are warm enough for swimming during that time of year? I've been telling my DD about swimming on the ship, but maybe if the water temperature is too cold I'll start getting her excited about some other activity. :o

I'm going on the Destiny in the middle of next month, leaving from Miami. My question is whether the pools are warm enough for swimming during that time of year? I've been telling my DD about swimming on the ship, but maybe if the water temperature is too cold I'll start getting her excited about some other activity. :o

It will be pretty warm yet refreshing. Keep in mind that there are alot of little kids in the pool the water temp may be warmer in some areas LOL

I've only had one experience with the pool. I was on the Liberty in May and the water was freezing. I could hardly stand in there up to my knees, and I was out pretty quickly and didn't try it again. It seems that it's hit or miss, so say it's warm, tolerable, I thought it was way too cold.

It will be pretty warm yet refreshing. Keep in mind that there are alot of little kids in the pool the water temp may be warmer in some areas LOL

Is it safe to say, then, that the kiddie pool is QUITE warm? :D

Thanks for your replies, everyone!

Archived