E 618 on golden princess

sirechonevada89024

I was in cabin E621 in September on the Golden. Looking at the deck plan, I think e618 would be extremely similar to what we had.

I thought this cabin was fantastic. Although across the hall from the self-serve laundry we didn't hear any additional noise pollution as I feared we might. We also never once hear any noise from the photo gallery / Sabbatini's / Wheelhouse Bar area that we were directly above.

We had a partially obstructed view -- looks like cabin e618 might have a more direct view than ours... we could see out around the top of the tender, and were pleasantly impressed by the view we were afforded, given that the cruise personalizer indicated we were in a fully obstructed cabin (see attached picture for view from e621).

This is the furthest aft I have ever been and didn't feel any additional motion than in more centrally located cabins.

I would not hesitate to book cabin e618!

I'm still working on my review (Alaskan inside passage cruise) but I loved the Golden. Staff was amazing, ship is beautiful and in great shape... we actually preferred this layout to that of the Emerald!

Happy cruising.

Jill

2140559683_ObstructedView1.jpg.7f490a1548e6fbec97f44562a26a8a9d.jpg

No problem at all...

I was helped by so many folks on this board, the least I can do is provide insight where I can!

We truly did enjoy the ship- loved loved loved the layout. The only complaint would echo others in that the lines at the buffet were quite confusing. This could be recitifed I would think by having one side be an entry and the other an exit, but as is, people enter from both sides and the middle meaning there is a real traffic flow problem here.

The ship is gorgeous. We were very impressed as we had been on a much newer ship just months previous. I had anticipated that we would find the Golden worn and old and that simply wasn't the case.

Coffee in the lobby bar was scrumptious - so much so my non-coffee drinking husband indulged daily.

Hawaii sounds like a lovely itinerary... and I have no doubt you'll be pleased with your cabin and the ship.

All the best!

Jill

Archived