Transportation

posingcarrot

I know that this question has probably been asked but when I tried a search it said that the feature is currently down. Soooo, we have booked transportation from Ft. Lauderdale to Miami the day of our cruise through a service in Ft. Lauderdale, but what about trasporation from Miami back to the Ft. Lauderdale airport AFTER the cruise. What has been the fastest and cheapest way that you have found? Thanks for the help!

I know that this question has probably been asked but when I tried a search it said that the feature is currently down. Soooo, we have booked transportation from Ft. Lauderdale to Miami the day of our cruise through a service in Ft. Lauderdale, but what about trasporation from Miami back to the Ft. Lauderdale airport AFTER the cruise. What has been the fastest and cheapest way that you have found? Thanks for the help!

Why cant you just book a round trip with that company??

Call Steve at SAS Transportation. We called him the day before we set sail to make a reservation. He told us to just call him when we were getting ready to leave the ship, we did and he was true to his word...arrived to pick us up about 15 mins. later. We were barely off the ship when he came driving up. At $15.00 a head you wont get better service. Really nice guy.

We are doing the same thing flying to Ft. Laurderdale but we're taking the Carnival shuttle from Ft. Lauderdale to Miami. Maybe you can arrange the same thing, there is a fee involved. I think it's either $20 or $40. The travel agent arranged it for us.

The absolute cheapest way by far is to rent a car. You can get an economy sized car for about $30. So depending on how many people you have that could be a great deal. The car I had from MCO to Port Canaveral easily would have fit 4 adults and 4 large suitcases. Plus 5 or 6 rental companies will pick you up at the port and take you to MIA for free to pick up your car, then depending on what time your flight is you could just relax for a few hours.

Archived