Expired coupon

kcep02

On my first cruise which was 5 years ago I recieved a voucher for 15% of my next cruise the letter states it is good for 18 months. I never used it because we started a family on the cruise and now we are ready to plan a cruise for next summer. Does anyone think there is any chance that Carnival will still honor the letter.

We are planning on going on Glory June 09

What the heck, ask when you book?? No one here can tell you that Carnival will give you the 15% off since as you say, the coupon expired.

I got one for $100 off MSC I won in a contest thats expired and one for $100 off Princess they gave me about something. Maybe I can use them in a few years too. Who knows huh?

On my first cruise which was 5 years ago I recieved a voucher for 15% of my next cruise the letter states it is good for 18 months. I never used it because we started a family on the cruise and now we are ready to plan a cruise for next summer. Does anyone think there is any chance that Carnival will still honor the letter.

We are planning on going on Glory June 09

Can't hurt to ask, give them a call 888-carnival.

I also had a letter for 15% off that I rec'd on 2004. I booked our cruise this past March and had forgotten about it. In April I remembered it but could not find it so I called Carnival. They researched it, found it, and applied the discount. Yea Carnival!!!:D

Archived