The QE2 crew

imonbermudatime

How is the crew of the QE2 dealing with the last of the crossings, and the final destination of Dubai? Will the new owners hire some of the crew or will it be a complete overhaul? I know that many of the people, on this board, have sailed on the QE2 for years and have made friends among the crew so this must be hard on all. This whole ordeal is really bothering me and I have only sailed on her 3 times. Thanks for any input.

From what i have heard the Officers and crew will be spread around all Ships under the Carnival Fleet umbrella and hopefully they can be reunited when the new QE is launched. :)

They are carrying out the most excellent service as always :D

Gavin

As you say the higher profile officers are no doubt already aware (and were aware in good time) of what their post QE2 options are, but this may not have been the case for he lower ratings.

Sad really as QE2 as with all ships is a team effort, the people behind the scenes often create more of the 'image' to the passengers as they have more interaction with the visible things that passengers see rather than the officers.

Hopefully we will be able to benefit from their efforts on the new QE as well as QM2 and QV.

John

Archived