Is it possible to downgrade the room after final payment??

lynncafe

Hi there!

We are now paid for the aft wrap balcony room for our coming cruise.

But I noticed that the price of 8A cat. is down a lot since we paid the final payment the different will be around $460.

I wonder if I am willing to give up the 9A cat. and down to 8A ( they have upgrade to 8C) will CCL allow us to do so and give $ 460 for OBC ?:confused:

We would love to experienced the aft wrap balcony but $460 is something to think about at least we can have another cruise.

Any advice or comments are appreciated. Thank you !!:)

lynncafe--We booked a wrap aft balcony, paid in full, then started thinking--How much time will we really spend on the balcony? We 'downgraded' from the wrap balcony to the next cabin down. The balcony is larger than a regular one and we got back over $400. They refunded it to the credit card we used to book with. I turned around and bought $400 worth of Fun Ship Dollars. That's a lot of DOD, buckets, fufu drinks, pictures, etc... We have never regretted our decision.

Hi there!

We are now paid for the aft wrap balcony room for our coming cruise.

But I noticed that the price of 8A cat. is down a lot since we paid the final payment the different will be around $460.

I wonder if I am willing to give up the 9A cat. and down to 8A ( they have upgrade to 8C) will CCL allow us to do so and give $ 460 for OBC ?:confused:

We would love to experienced the aft wrap balcony but $460 is something to think about at least we can have another cruise.

Any advice or comments are appreciated. Thank you !!:)

I would definately take the downgrade. You're right the wrap around would be great but the OBC or refund would be better. This is just my opinion as I am frugal.

Weve had the wrap aft on our last 4 cruises. We loved it and we did spend the time on the balcony and sail aways were great. They are getting harder and harder to find. Someone is going to get lucky when it comes open, wish it was me.

I did not have the wrap aft balcony but had two afts. Tried to downgrade to save a bit of money. In the long run after considering military discount and the price increased and no military discounts left, we stayed with both afts as it was minimal savings.

Archived