Home Friday - Travel agents on Saturday

suey

Well we arrived home last Friday from a great cruise, will try and write a review soon but been busy back at work this week and daughter's engagement party this weekend.

On Saturday daughter No.2 and I visited the travel agent enquiring about cruise for next year. We booked and paid deposit this week for a 7-night Pacific Sun next March. Daughter No. 2 is taking me and her friend is taking her Mum on this one. They are both Police Officers and this is a thank you for all the baby-sitting that shift work involves. The other mother has never cruised before. I am just hoping my weeks long service leave will be approved, I was three weeks late in applying for it - bloody red tape!!

So another countdown starts:D

On Saturday daughter No.2 and I visited the travel agent enquiring about cruise for next year. We booked and paid deposit this week for a 7-night Pacific Sun next March.

So another countdown starts:D

Thats great Suey. It will be lovely to go with your daughter. Hope the other mother loves it too.......:)

Maybe she will get hooked too!!!:)

Hi All,

I'm not quite as bad as Mum it took me almost a week to book my next cruise. I can now announce I am travelling on the Oriana from Sydney to Brisbane next February with my Aunt Frog. We only paid $299 each for two nights. You can't even get a hotel room for that!! Not sure how it will work but am really looking forward to it.

Cheers,

Charmain:)

Archived