flying from leeds?

rolythegoalie

are we the only people flying from leeds/bradford on 8th november? does anyone know if we have to stop off at another airport to re-fuel as someone on Trip advisor seems to think we are. We fly at 10am and arrive at 5pm, not sure if this is our time or theirs, if it;s their time we will probably be the last people to board the boat!!:) Thanks.

We have flown from Leeds Nov 2006 and Nov 2007 to Arcadia. If you are going to Barbados there is no stop and it is 5 pm our time, you get to Barbados around 1 pm and get onto the ship at 2 pm. Nov 2007 we flew to New Orleans and had to stop in Manchester to take on fuel, the runway in Leeds was too short for the extra fuel. This Nov we are sailing from Southampton so no flights!

We have flown from Leeds Nov 2007 to Arcadia. we flew to New Orleans and had to stop in Manchester to take on fuel, the runway in Leeds was too short for the extra fuel.

i was on that cruise!!

there was a thread on here somewhere about the LBA flights and i tried to say that they'll probably end up at MAN or somewhere else!!

we flew last year with TCX so we weren't on your flight, but like i say we were on the same cruise!!!!

wow..small world eh?

We fly at 10am and arrive at 5pm, not sure if this is our time or theirs, if it;s their time we will probably be the last people to board the boat!!:) Thanks.

our flight from manchester is at 0925 and arrives at about 2 ish!!

me thinks you've got a stop too!! what's your flight code???

• 1 month later...

Archived