Nativeway Sting Ray & Island Tour?

DonnaKSMJ

We did not do the sting ray and island tour with Nativeway, however we did the sting ray, snorkeling and rum point tour thru Nativeway just a weekago while on Legend.

I would highly recommend Nativeway! We booked on line paid cash the day of the tour and the price included transportation to and from the boat, which is a good ride from the tender dock, a stop at sting ray city, a separate snorkeling stop that was out of this world - we saw a huge lobster, then a stop at Rum Point which included lunch of our choice, I had the blackened mahi, with complementary iced tea or water. Other beverages were available for a separate charge.

Be aware when paying for items on Grand Cayman with US dollars you will more than likely receive Cayman change!

This tour was not over crowded and we had an awesome time!

Thank you for the info on Nativeway. We reserved a spot with them in Dec. for "Reefs, Rays and Rum Point". They seem to get alot of positive reviews and we are anticipating a wonderful day with them! Can't wait!

Do you recall the choices you were offered for lunch? Just curious.

Thanks!

My fiance and I did the Stingray and Island Tour last May with NativeWay, it was excellent! there were only 2 other girls on the island tour portion, and once on the boat another couple with their baby joined us. So it was very one-on-one.

We were in an air conditioned van, our driver was great! He knew everything about this island, we got to got to Hell (short stop, dont need a lot of time to see this), Rum Cake Factory (another short stop, we spent more time outside looking at the ocean than in the shop which was shoulder to shoulder with people), Turtle Farm was great you can hold a turtle if you want, he knew all the species and history of the place. We never felt rushed there, plenty of time to spend. Take small bills and change with you because if you get something in the giftshop they might give you Cayman change back. Then out to Stingray City, EXCELLENT time! The water was gorgeous, we practically had the boat to ourselves. Stingrays are great, got to hold, kiss, feed and got back massages from them. We still had plenty of time to get back to the port, shop a little and got in the LONG tender line. YOu asked about beach time...there is not beach time on this tour.

This was a great excursion, we are taking it again next week with my family this time. One thing though, we thought our van driver would take us back to the ship, so we didnt tip him and then didnt see him again. I was upset about this, so keep that in mind. If i get him again this time i will tip double!

Archived