Tampa Embassy Suites and Addis Transportation

demos

We just returned from our Legend cruise out of Tampa and wanted to share our experience. I did lots of reading and stressing about hotel and transportation to the port, esp since this was my daughters wedding cruise. We had a large group and I wanted everything to be perfect. It was and then some....

We booked the Embassy Suites/Airport Westshore. The hotel was very nice. The staff was friendly and very helpful with anything that we needed. Rooms were very clean and very spacious. All the extras like free cocktail hour and free breakfast were a great added value. There is free shuttle service for those flying in, and free shuttle within a 3 mile radius for last minite shopping or dinning. We ordered room service and got the pizza pkg deal. Oh my it was the BEST pizza! Everyone enjoyed thier stay here!I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone sailing out of Tampa.

Parking.... parking at the Tampa port is now $14 per day. We were able to park our cars at the hotel for free with our package.

Shuttle... We used ADDIS transportation and I cannot say enough nice things about them!!!! Made arrangements couple of months in advance with just giving my name and phone number. I spoke with TJ. As a nervous mother of bride I began to worry what if they did not show up? Boy that would have been a mess as we all needed to be at the port by 10:30am.

Well they were at the hotel ready to go on time. Addis handled our large EXCITED group and 10 TONS of luggage GREAT! The wedding party rode in a beautiful Hummer Limo, the rest of our group rode in a nice van. WOW is all I can say! We had so much fun!

We prepaid for return pick up after the cruise and they were there waiting for us when we got off the ship. Both drivers were just supper nice and I am so happy we used Addis and would highly recommend them!

Happy cruising!

Thanks for the review. We are booked for the Embassy Suites Westshore and didn't know if we should change to the one downtown. We did stay downtown before and loved it but it is 145.00 and the Westshore one is only 98.00. Still debating on what to do. I just need to check to see what the cost would be to go from the hotel to the port.

I am so glad all went well for the wedding. That is such a stressfull time.

I think it would so be so much fun to get married on the ship. I hear they really treat you special.

You are very welcome! I know how much reviews and info here helped us many times.

When we were looking at the Embassy near the port and it was two hundred something so it was an easy choice for us. Our rooms were 109 with parking included. The shuttle runs 10pp each way to the port. We did have some flying in that used the free shuttle from the airport to the hotel. Not sure if you are driving or flying in?

I was very happy with the Weshore Embassy and esp the staff.

Carnival weddings are great. This is the second one in our family, my daughter posted photos on the weddings message board. Check them out they did an outstanding job, it was a very special day!

Archived