Ready for the Inspiration on 10/20/08

cruisefool12

I'm ready for my cruise on the Carnival Inspiration on October 20. I'll be sailing with my DH, brother, and sister-in-law.

Any good hints, tips, secrets, etc about this ship? Anything I shouldn't miss out on? Any secret hidden spots/treasures aboard?

Also, we'd like to watch the MLB World Series aboard ... is there anywhere on this ship to do so?

I'm ready for my cruise on the Carnival Inspiration on October 20. I'll be sailing with my DH, brother, and sister-in-law.

Any good hints, tips, secrets, etc about this ship? Anything I shouldn't miss out on? Any secret hidden spots/treasures aboard?

Also, we'd like to watch the MLB World Series aboard ... is there anywhere on this ship to do so?

We are after you on December 15th!! We haven't been on her either, but email hostmach. He is very knowledgable and a wealth of information!!!;)

Check my review link below. There are lots of pictures of my cruise on the Inspiration in April. Have fun!

Thanks for the link to your past reviews & pictures. It looks like you had an amazing time and now I'm even MORE excited to go after hearing great things and seeing the beautiful pictures.

My husband LOVED the reubens aboard the Carnival Glory and I see you had one on the Inspiration! Did they have a little sandwich shop on the Inspiration? Where'd you find the reuben as this will be the first place he goes?! :)

We just got back last Monday, all I can say is that the food was wonderful, our service was wonderful, we had no complaints. (only that it was over too quick!) My SIL was two seats away from a man who won 17000 on a penny slot machine. kind-of unheard of on a cruise but it does happen. We were a party of six women on a girls weekend away. I think everyone in our group was more than happy. SIL is also a finalist in the free cruise from the comment cards. She finds out at the end of the month if she won. I've got my fingers crossed. I hope you all have as much fun as we did.

In brief, we just did a 9 day back to back cruise on her last month. We had an excellent time. She looks very good since getting her Evolutions of Fun renovations. The food was good overall, and the wait staff in the dining room was great. Risa the Cruise Director does an awesome job, and sometimes holds a "cruise life Q and A" with the passengers. Tell her Grady said hi, maybe she'll remember me!:D

Im going back in January for my batchelor party cruise, it should be a blast. Hope you have a nice time, here is a link to my review with pictures. Be sure to let us all know how your cruise was when you get back.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=842980

The bar on the Lido Deck, starboard side would be the best place to catch the World Series. There's three or four large, flat screen TVs there, all running sports...

I've got a large collection of pictures from my sailing on the Inspiration here:

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/f...n/Inspiration/

and here:

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/f...spiration%202/

and all the Capers and such I could scrape up are here:

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/f...tion%20Capers/

The Inspiration is a wonderful ship with a fabulous staff and crew. Please tell Risa I said hi and I'll see her on the Fantasy for the Blogger's Cruise!!!

Mach

Archived