Belize: Coral Breezes Snorkel/Sting Ray Alley vs Snorkel/Manatee

LadyDivot

I searched this thread and didn't find info, so I hope there is some experience out there. We're going to Belize and are trying to chose between their Snorkel/Sting Ray Alley trip and the Snorkel/Manatee stop. Any experience with either or both? :D Thanks in advance!

Pam

We went to Belize and went on the snorkel/stingray alley tour and it was amazing, we snorkeled over some awesome coral and then we swam with the sting rays and nurse sharks, the guide fed them and they were just swarming all around us, we were able to touch them and everything I would highly recommend this tour, we have done many other snorkeling trips other places but nothing ever as good as this was.

We went to Belize and went on the snorkel/stingray alley tour and it was amazing, we snorkeled over some awesome coral and then we swam with the sting rays and nurse sharks, the guide fed them and they were just swarming all around us, we were able to touch them and everything I would highly recommend this tour, we have done many other snorkeling trips other places but nothing ever as good as this was.

Thank you for you comments! We have this booked for Feb and are really looking forward to it!

Archived