Barcelona Port Parking

cdeck23

My wife and I are cruising on the Gem on November 2 from Barcelona. We are driving to Barcelona from Toulouse, France. I was wondering if anyone has ever driven to the Barcelona port for an NCL cruise and had to park their car somewhere. I am trying to figure out where I can park, how far away I am from the ship, and the cost. The NCL agent didn't have much information available about parking sp if anyone has any tips, they would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Hi there,

We parked our car in the Plaça Fòrum last may and payed 45 euros for 8 days. Taxi to the ship was about 18 euros one way. There were other options / prices as well.

The WTC car park http://www.wtcbarcelona.com/site_ing/home.htm) and P.R. Biomedicai Litoral Port. Information on car parks and their 8/11 days parking fees you can find on

and for the taxi

I've parked at Barcelona WTC last year.

When you exit the parking make you way to the main road to catch the "blue" bus that is going to take you to the ship. I think it cost like 2 euro per person.

They have a special rate for cruise pax. but you have to go to the manned counter to get the discount.

Archived