where is the ryndam going in the fall?

beyoung

Ok with this sale coming up I am looking towards several cruises, it looked like the ryndam was doing a 12 day mexican cruise in November 2009 on many websites, when I asked my TA about it she said that cruise is no longer?? Where is the ship going to be? She said she'd call HAL for me tomorrow (she is off today) but I am curious if anyone knows what happened? thanks

Ok with this sale coming up I am looking towards several cruises, it looked like the ryndam was doing a 12 day mexican cruise in November 2009 on many websites, when I asked my TA about it she said that cruise is no longer?? Where is the ship going to be? She said she'd call HAL for me tomorrow (she is off today) but I am curious if anyone knows what happened? thanks

I was thinking about the cruise too:mad: .

Ryndam will be doing 7-d Tampa-Tampa. There are no more 12 day Mexico, or even 10 day Mexico for Fall 2009.

Yes -- she will be transfered to Tampa -- HAL still doesn't have itineraries listed on the web site.

Where is this information coming from? If the Ryndam comes to Tampa, I'm gonna be booking a cruise on that wonderful lady.

Archived